Online Distribution Channels
Distribution channel refers to the network used to get your product or service to consumers. Poor distribution is a major cause of failure for startups and small businesses. In many cases, your distribution channel could be more important than the product. We all came across substandard products doing exceptionally well, and other products that we thought were great but struggled to perform to their full potential.
Managing your online presence these days is extremely important.
Getting it done
1. Consider the following channels to manage your online presence:
Organic/Word of Mouth
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Public Relations and Speaking
(Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat)
(Google, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram)
2. Start by eliminating the obvious inappropriate channels.
3. Individually test each of your selected channels.
4. Consider a second round of elimination for ineffective channels.
5. Begin cycles of continuous optimization for each channel.
Remember to measure the qualitative and quantitative impact of your optimization efforts.
Remember to maintain systems capable of capturing your data and producing meaningful reports/dashboards. Today, the world's greatest companies are built using data and analysis.
Contact us if you need assistance with your data systems or analysis/reporting.